What comes after mastering the fundamentals? What is the next step in the Jiu-Jitsu journey?
The Gracie Barra Program Structure defines three main stages of development for students: the GB¹ Program – Jiu-Jitsu Fundamentals, the GB² Program – Advanced Jiu-Jitsu, and the GB³ Program – Expert Jiu-Jitsu. These stages indicate different maturity levels and students upgrade from one to the other in their own natural progression.
While the GB¹ Program focuses on the building blocks and basic principles of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, the GB² Program is built on high-level techniques and drills that start shaping the students game flow through the development of reflexes, speed and reaction time as well as transitions between one technique and another.
After a few months in the GB² Program students typically experience a deeper involvement in GB’s philosophy, a stronger bond with training partners as well as more discipline and commitment to healthy habits that keep them in good shape.
GB² Program classes are based on a defined class structure and curriculum that take a broad and open-minded approach, incorporating techniques from different grappling styles like wrestling, judo, sambo, and, of course, Gracie Barra Jiu-Jitsu.
It’s the little details that are vital.
Benefits of Joining our GB² Program – Advanced Jiu-Jitsu
- Learn the most effective take down techniques adapted to Jiu-Jitsu
- Develop transitions between Jiu-Jitsu techniques
- Experience further improvements in overall fitness level
- Gain a better understanding of different aspects of Jiu-Jitsu
- Start shaping your Jiu-Jitsu game flow by working with the instructor on your favorite techniques
- Step up to participate in Jiu-Jitsu competitions
- Train in over 200 different locations in the United States and 700 more worldwide
- Free access to the school’s events and special classes