Our Our Gracie Barra Kids Program is typically subdivided in three different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- Little Champions I (3-6 years old),
- Little Champions II (7-9 Years Old),
- Juniors & Teens (10-14 years old).
Benefits of joining our Gracie Barra Kids program
- Improve children’s social skills
- Enhance self-confidence
- Better understanding of goal-setting and working towards them
- Learn the GB Self-Defense system
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Train in over 200 different locations in the United States and 700 more worldwide
- Improve discipline
Jiu-Jitsu for everyone, including kids
The first time you come to our school you will be welcomed by our staff. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your children have enough time to prepare for practice. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her. One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing the drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire practice.